On 16 January 2019, the EPO hosted the sixth IP5 Global Dossier Task Force (GDTF) meeting in The Hague, Netherlands. The task force took stock of progress in the five priorities of next deliverables of Global Dossier and discussed improvements to existing Global Dossier services.
The GDTF meeting was held jointly with the IP5 Industry Consultation Group (ICG) meeting. Due to a partial shutdown of the government of the United States, the USPTO was unable to participate at these meetings.
The topics and presentations at the sixth meeting of the GDTF included:
- Report on outcome of IP5 Heads of Office meeting with IP5 Industry, New Orleans, Louisiana, 13 June 2018 (presented by AIPLA)
- Remarks on alerting and patent assignee standardization (presented by the PDG/BE)
- Requests for further improvement of Global Dossier passive component (presented by JIPA)
- Improvement on Global Dossier contents (presented by the JPO)
Access to non-patent literature (NPL)
- DOI at the EPO: accessing cited NPL records (presented by the EPO)
Next deliverables of Global Dossier